- This policy covers how we treat personal information that the website collects and receives, including information related to you're past use of our products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, IP address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we does not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use General
- The website collects personal information when you register with us. We may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, address, phone number, email address and zip code. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We collect information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- The website automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you request.
- We use information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our services, such as service announcements, administrative messages, special offers and an website Newsletter.
We may share personal information about you with trusted partners who
work on behalf of or with us
in accordance with the Telephone Consumer
Protection Act (TCPA), however, we will never sell or rent your email address
Our trusted partners
may use your personal information to help us
communicate with you about offers from the website and our marketing
partners. You may receive certain communications relating to our services,
such as service announcements, administrative messages, special offers and a
We may provide personal contact information about you with our trusted
partners who work on
behalf of or with us. These companies may use your
personal information to help us communicate with you about offers from us
and our marketing partners.
Under no circumstances will your email address
be shared with any of our trusted partners
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- We may set and access cookies on your computer. We use this information for Web Site and Systems Administration.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
GDPR and CASL Compliance
Unfortunately, we are not in a position to
accept registrants who are not U.S.
Citizens. The CASL and GDPR regulations, in particular, provide certain rights
to their citizens which are not the same as the United States. For this reason,
we do not accept registrations from any citizen outside the United States. Our
services are specifically designed for United States citizens. We have
expunged all European Union Member and Canadian Citizens data to the
extent we have been made aware of the same. If you are a European Union
Member, Canadian or any country outside of the United States citizen, please
notify us at
contained within this section are intended to provide notices in compliance
with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). Any terms
defined by the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this section.
Personal Information Collected
We collect Personal Information provided by Consumers through the Site. In
the past 12 months, we have collected the following Personal Information from
Category of Information
||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal
identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol
address, email address, account name, Social
Security number, driver's license number, passport
number, or other similar identifiers.
Categories of personal
in subdivision (e) of
A name, signature, social security number, physical
characteristics or description, address, telephone
number, driver's license or state
identification card number, insurance policy
number, education, employment, employment
history, bank account number, credit card number,
debit card, or any other financial information, or
health insurance information.
California or federal
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry,
national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital
status, medical condition, physical or mental
(including gender, gender identity,
gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and
related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
veteran military status, genetic information
(including familial genetic information).
Records of personal property, products or services
purchased, obtained, or considered, or other
purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
An individual's physiological, or biological or
including an individual's
deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), that can be use, singly
or in combination with each other or with other identifying data, to establish individual identity,
including but not limited to, imagery of the iris,
retina, fingerprint, face,
hand, palm, vein patterns,
and voice recordings, from which an identifier
template, such as a faceprint, a minutiae template, or
a voiceprint, can be extracted, and keystroke
patterns or rhythms, gait patterns or rhythms, and
sleep, health, or exercise data that contain
Internet or other
Browsing history, search history, and information
regarding a consumer's interaction with an Internet
Web site, application, advertisement.
Physical location, position, and movement data.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or
Present and past employment data.
||Education records maintained by educational
institutions or third parties on behalf of these
Inferences drawn from
any other information
Data reflecting a consumer's preferences,
characteristics, habits, attitudes, predispositions,
intelligences, and abilities.
The categories of Personal Information described above are collected from
the following categories of sources:
- Directly from Consumers or their agents, such as through Consumers’
responses to our
Directly and indirectly from activity on our Website, such as through
Consumers’ interaction with our Website.
From third parties that work with us to provide services to Consumers,
such as third parties that we connect Consumers with to fulfill
Uses of Personal Information
The information we collect is used to:
Fulfill the purpose for which the information was provided by the
Perform the activities described to Consumers when collecting their
Personal Information or as
set forth in the CCPA.
Provide the Consumer with information, products, or services that have
Perform internal and external marketing.
Carry out obligations and enforce contractual rights.
Improve the services provided through the Website,
such as through
testing, research, analysis, and development.
Respond to requests from law enforcement and government
organizations as required by law, court order, or government regulation.
Evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization,
dissolution, sale, or other transfer of some or all of our assets whether
on an ongoing basis or as part of a discrete transaction in which
collected Personal Information is among the assets transferred.
Personal information will not be used for materially different purposes without
first providing the Consumer with notice.
Sharing and Sale of Personal Information
disclose Personal Information provided to us by Consumers for a
Personal information for minors under 16
years of age is not collected,
disclosed for a business purpose or sold.
Consumers have several rights under the CCPA. These include:
- The right to know what categories and specific pieces of Personal
Information are collected, disclosed
for a business purpose, or sold by
requesting this information from us.
The right to request deletion of Personal Information collected or
maintained by us.
The right to opt-out of the sale of Personal Information.
The right not to receive discriminatory treatment from us for choosing to
exercise privacy rights under the CCPA.
The right to designate an authorized agent for making requests under
the CCPA on the Consumer’s behalf.
Even after fulfilling a request for deletion, we are required to maintain records
for statutory compliance.
To submit a request to know or delete Personal Information complete the form
. Once we have received a request, we work with Consumers to
verify their identities. As part of the verification process, we work with
OneTrust. Depending on the type of request submitted, OneTrust may request
information from the
Consumer, such as an email address, phone number, or
government issued identification card. More information about OneTrust’s
identification process is found
here. If a Consumer has
asked an agent to
exercise rights on the Consumer’s behalf, the agent’s identity will need to be
verified by providing a writing from the Consumer designating the agent in
addition to any information requested through OneTrust.
Do not track browser settings
- Advertisers may collect data about your online browsing activity and use it to show you targeted ads (a process known as "behavioral advertising"). You can prevent companies from showing you targeted ads by submitting opt-outs to those service providers. Opting-out will only prevent targeted ads so you may continue to see generic (non-targeted ads) from these companies after you opt-out. You may opt-out of behaviorally targeted ads anytime by deleting your browser's cookies.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses this site.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes
- We may share personal information about you with trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about offers from the website and our marketing partners. You may receive certain communications relating to our services, such as service announcements, administrative messages, special offers and a Newsletter.
- We may provide personal contact information about you with our trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about offers from us and our marketing partners.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- We may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email you entered or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising. In addition to any fee of which you are notified, your provider's standard messaging rates apply to our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence. You may opt-out and remove your SMS information by sending "STOP", "END", "QUIT" to the SMS text message you have received. If you remove your SMS information from our database it will no longer be used by us for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by us or third parties to send promotional correspondence to you.
Detailed Wireless Policy
Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your name, address, cell phone number, your provider's name, and the date, time, and content of your messages. In addition to any fee of which you are notified, your provider's standard messaging rates apply to our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS basis.
You may remove your information from our database. If you remove your information from our database it will no longer be used by us for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by us or third parties to send promotional correspondence to you. You may remove your information by sending "STOP", "END", "QUIT" to the SMS text message you have received.
CONTACT US or OPTOUT